Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Monday, February 5, 2024

1 year of AI for me

It's been 1 year since I started dabbling with AI

My posts and tutorials about AI reached several million people
Out of nowhere

Each tutorial has 10.000 views on average
In comparison: When I uploaded a track of my own music in the past, it maybe had 30 clicks on average.

My first AI music video got more views than most of my other videos - out of nowhere.
Same goes for my first AI music album.

"Big cats" of the AI Industry reached out to me, promising fame and fortune, and gifting me things (thanks!).

Other notable reactions include:

-An artist starting a "Rave-Techno AI cult movement" because of my tutorials

-People sending heart-wreching fan-mails addressed to DJ AI - the "avatar" behind the music releases

-Famous HC producers commenting
"We can retire now" after reading about the AI music production tutorials

All in all, it has been a wild ride.

AI forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment