Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Friday, February 9, 2024

New releases on Rotjecore

Hiya,
Three new tracks by me have been released on Rotjecore, and its sublabel, Horrortrax.

Burn The World


A dark and melodic, experimental terror and speedcore track.
Inspired by 90s Hardcore and Gabber.
Lots of speed changes, lots of chaos, lots of noise.

Thy Will Be Done (Apocalyptic Mix)

An absolute Terror remix of that classic track by me, that was released on Noisj a few years ago.
Almost twice the speed, and quite frantic now :-)
Thy kingdom come - thy will be done!



The Rotterdam Sound (Speed and Distortion Remix)

"The Rotterdam Sound" was a track I made for a Rotterdam-themed compilation on Rotjecore back in 2020.
It became a kind of "sleeper hit" for me and has, for example, several thousand listens on Soundcloud now.

For a new Rotterdam-themed compilation (of course on Rotjecore again) I decided to remix it.
The "Speed and distortion remix" says it all: lots of distortion has been added, and lots of tempo manipulation

No comments:

Post a Comment