Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Rites - Gabber and Terror Mix


Doomcore Records Pod Cast 068 - Rites - Gabber and Terror Mix

Rites is back on the DCR-PD with a set of bald, bold, and bone-crushing Gabber and Terror Mix!
Enjoy... if you dare!

Track-listing:

Stahlin - Ground Zero
Moleculez - Live To Destroy
Hellfish - Ultraviolence (Fist of God Remix)
DJ Ad - Go Mad!
SRB - Real Hardcore Shit
Hellcreator - Fear Is The Mind Killer
Alfa and the Omega - Gimme More
Hellcreator - Psychosis
Nordcore G.M.B.H. - I Go On
Nordcore G.M.B.H. - Reign Of Terror
Alarma Ravers & 00100 - Tokyo Is Back
L-Neon - It's All About The House Music
Not A DJ - Anxiety Response
909 Junkies - I Cracked My Mothers Head
Chronic 909 - CokaMusica
L-Neon - The Lord Of Darkness
Pardonax - My Supply
Re-noiZer - Follow Me
Aggressive Alliance & Re-Charge - Agony
The Inquistor vs. The Shadow - Dirty Scumbag
The Inquistor vs. The Shadow - I Hate People
Soulkeeper - Hostile
DJ Asylum - Monolith
Two Shit Cunts - I'll Smash Your Head In

No comments:

Post a Comment