Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Nikaj


Nikaj with a hellraising Oldschool Hardcore and Terror Mix! Only real underground stuff.
In our opinions this is one of the best mixes he did for the pod cast yet!

Tracklisting:

*Machines-In The Machine(GTO)MMR003.
*Tohuwabohu:Punk & Trash.HTZ93003.
*E_Legal-Hell Is Mine.JohnDoe004.
*Omar Santana-The Fuc'd Up Mix(Oh Mega Mix)H20/004.
*K.Seum-Mach 1.Red001.
*Sumo-Akabono.Brrr270.
*The Jokers-Mietje(Rave Mix.JohnDoe001-5.
*E De Cologne
-Untitled-Mono26.
*Gobble Dj Team-Fantomas.Gob006.
*CTank-
Holomania.Over3012.
*Dj Maikel-Clear Sonar.Trashcan13.
*Speedloader-Guilty As Hell.Brrr440.
*Tebukuro-Untitled.Del00993.
*T Bone Castro-I Want Cha.FrankfurtTrax3.
*Mescalinium United-The 2nd Coming.FrankfurtTrax3.
*Haardcore-Everybody In The House.Mok13.
*Hooihouse-Pien Aan De Eure(Zure Melk Mix)Mok2.
*Simstim-Other Dimensions.Simstim001.
*Waxweazle-On And On(Acid Mix).Int031.
*Asylum-Hardcore Asylum.KN046_5.
*Creepozoids-The Great Manipulator.SH202.

No comments:

Post a Comment