Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Sunday, June 18, 2023

Incorporating Artificial Intelligence into your Hardcore Techno projects and more - Low Entropy's free No-Master-Class

Artificial Intelligence and the new chatbots take the world by storm and are now heavily employed in areas like finances, science, journalism... the possibilities are boundless.
A sector that is still lacking though, is the world of music, and especially Hardcore Techno.
And I think this should change, because there are so many great chances and opportunities that come with AI.
I 'dabbled' a lot with AI in the last months, and already finished some projects, like some AI-written books or releases fed by AI.
But yeah my own possibilities are a bit limited since I am... just 1 human.
So I'm offering this free No-Master-Class in order to help others who want to work with AI, and incorporate it into their own projects, too.
And trust me.
It is a lot of fun and very rewarding to work with AI!

In this class, we will address topics such as:

-How to create a full track with AI
-How to create melodies, rhythms, etc. with the help of AI
-How can AI give me new ideas for projects
-How can AI enhance my projects
-How can AI help my with other things that are related to the production of music (like releasing stuff)
-How do I finetune AI to work on very specific subgenres of music (like Doomcore, Doomtechno, Slowcore...)
-How can AI create a first draft for a new track that I can work on when I'm out of any good ideas myself
-Some basics on the new AI chatbots
-What are the possibilities of AI for music
-Any many, many more subjects

Does work for all styles of Hardcore, like Gabber, Speedcore, Happy Hardcore, Acid, Rave, Oldschool, and so on.

This will be centered around the AI chatbot ChatGPT version 3.5 by Open AI. Lots of this stuff should work for other chatbots too, but maybe not as good, or in a different way.

This is a no-master-class, so it's not a master class, or some online seminar or whatever.
Just hit me up, preferable at low.entropy.80@gmail.com or send me a message on FB messenger, Instagram, Reddit, Twitter, Discogs, whatever.
We then can chat on a direct basis about the above mentioned topics and any other questions you have and I can share my advice, suggestions, and explain things (so, literally, it's more like 'private tutoring' than a class - but I liked to use the term).
Can also ask me about a single question and such.
I will also take the liberty to reject some projects (or people).

And this is a "non-whining, non-complaining" class! I'm not a Jinn who says "poof!" and you suddenly are able to generate a track out of AI in 5 seconds!
Just like learning a traditional programming language, or learning producing on a traditional DAW, working with AI can be complicated, some projects might fail, the results are not what you wanted, etc.
Also I don't consider myself to be an expert on AI (or music production ;)
So don't go boo-boo-boo if you don't get the results you want - at first!
But trust me, AI is worth it in the end, especially if you're a musician.

If you want to look at a list (and check out) some of the AI projects I already did, go here:


This class is free of charge, because most stuff I do is free of charge (good things in life are free, remember), and I just wanna spread awareness of the potential of AI a bit, and maybe hear some good Hardcore tracks created with it in return ;-)

Low Entropy over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment