Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Dark Steps


Doomcore Records Pod Cast 050 - Dark Steps

We are happy to present a podcast by Dark Steps for our channel.

Dark Steps has been shaken the Doomcore circuit with his mixes and sounds for several years now; and you probably got a taste of his mixing abilities already! One of the only gladiators left who still do Deep Dark and Dirty Doomcore - and not some watered down and withered shit that is more like "Industrial Techno" or slowed down Mainstream Hardcore.

So get ready for some stomping and ferocious beats layered with dark and twisted soundscapes!

1. ANGST - The Ritual
2. X-Core - Power
3. Sgt. Kabukiman - Torsion
4. Lord Sinister - A New Era
5. ANGST - IV
6. Parashaft - Silence is loud
7. MFP - Third Circle (Gluttony) - Dep Affect Family Feast Rmx
8. Dr. Macabre - Alien Syndrome
9. Fifth Era - #FE34A1
10. The Machinist - Insane World
11. Dr. Macabre - You must die
12. Miro - Hall (Huge Mix)
13. Foglz - Ab Inferno
14. Low Entropy - Techno Stomper (Harder Instrumental Rmx)
15. Cyrilien - Dark Forrest
16. Slavefriese - Re-Acrivation Der Toten
17. The Martyrs Of Doom - Leave my mind (Lord Sinister Version
18. Unknown
19. Unknown
20. Foglz - Angel Dust (PCP Tribute)
21. Darkside - Kalling out to the devil (Stomp Rmx)

No comments:

Post a Comment