Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Thursday, November 10, 2022

Tribute Mix To The Outside Agency


Pr8orian created a Tribute Mix to The Outside Agency, and we're happy to put it out on the Doomcore Records Pod Cast!
Enjoy!

Tracklisting:

DJ PR8ORIAN
GLORY OF THE OUTSIDE AGENCY
(VINYL SET)

1 Dj Hidden : Light off (dark version)
2 Dj Hidden remix : niveau zero my dog
3 The outside agency : borrowed time
4 Dj Hidden : Don't fear the darkness
5 Dj Hidden : reality collapse
6 The outside agency & sei2ure : undermind
7 Dj Hidden : no one but you
8 The outside agency & N-vitral : sam's gospel
9 The outside agency & ophidian : return of the silence
10 The outside agency : the opposites
11 The outside agency : deep sleep
12 The outside agency : chaos theory
13 The outside agency : enlightened species
14 Dj Hidden : street control
15 Dj Hidden : once upon a time in porto
16 The outside agency & deathmachine : just noise
17 The outside agency : rage

No comments:

Post a Comment