Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Taciturne


New Taciturne 12" !
My little review:
"This was the music I had in my Head in 1995-1997 but was not be able to produce at that time" says the producer himself about this record.
This is actually the first new musical output by Taciturne on vinyl since 24 years! And it definitely has been worth the wait.
What do we get here? This is some type of Hardcore and Speedcore with a very strong focus on atmosphere and emotion.
It can be compared to some earlier tracks by Taciturne - "Praxis Dr. Fischer" from the Otaku compilation comes in mind. But it is a much more advanced, improved version of it.
This is Taciturne at his maximum capabilities again.
If you're a Taciturne aficionado, getting this record is a no-brainer. If not, at least take a listen to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment