Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Starter Of Labels


Labels that started or ended with a release by me (or a release that I participated in) (or both):

Blut
Kougai
Lux Nigra
Doomsday Records
Gravrøvere Recordings
Encounters Records
Mental Arrested
Doomcore Records
Broken To The Core Records
Infinite Warthogs
Night Terror Recordings
Tri-P Records
HardSoundMusic
Doomland
Dead Zone Communications
Pitch Dark Records
Slowcore Records
Outlaw Records
Resilient Morbidity
Pitch Dark Records
AOC Records
Appareil
Restroom Records
Omnicore Records
DeathSoundBat Recordings
No New Style!!! Records
Sinus 3 East
Danger Murder Terror
Doomcore Initiative
Splitterstorm Records
Robotik-Darkcore-Killers-Productions
Sick-Weird-Hard
Gabbaddicts
Nightclub Records
Limbs

No comments:

Post a Comment