Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Friday, November 18, 2022

Light Of Long Dead Stars


Two masters of Doomcore and Slowcore join forces - the result is this 4 track EP on Slowcore Records.
The themes of these tracks are Cosmic Horror, Lovecraftian myths, forbidden wisdom, eldritch abominations, madness at the end of time, and, the faint hope that a last gleam of light might be hidden in this universe as it disintegrates into black nothingness.
Underpinned are these themes and bleak fantasies by brutal, steelworks-like Industrial and Doomcore drumming, haunting melodies and a general wall of howling, screeching, lamenting; synths, sounds, FX.
So, take a listen here - if you dare! And remember to watch the blackness between the stars.

Tracklisting:

Der Cherep & Low Entropy - Light Of Long Dead Stars

1. We Are The Prey (90 BPM)
2. Light Of Long Dead Stars (110 BPM)
3. Buried Amongst The Cosmos (115 BPM)
4. The Prophecy (110 BPM)

Slowcore 23

No comments:

Post a Comment