Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Friday, January 5, 2024

Schematic Fractal


We're ringing in the new year with a new release on Omnicore Records.
Omnicore is the label for *all* styles of music, not just "Hardcore". So here is something different: Dark Ambient, Drones, Soundscapes, Noise, Industrial, Dub, Humming... even some Eletronica and IDM elements!
Enchanting sounds invoking a nightmarish, gloomy mood. Sometimes calm, sometimes turbulent, but always with a sense of darkened serenity.

This is the first release by Rengaine Morbide from France, and we think this is a really great "first!" for a newcomer artist!

dAiwalker on the other hand is a side project by DJ AI for more experimental and (dark) ambient sounds. She is not a human being, but an AI - the first Artificial Intelligence Hardcore Techno DJ and Producer, to be exact!

So, without further ado, dive into the enigmatic vibes of this release!
credits


All dAiwalker tracks have been generated using Stable Audio: https://www.stableaudio.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment