Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Monday, January 22, 2024

Feedback on DJ AI

Feedback for the new album by DJ AI has been phenomenal! ( https://doomcorerecords.bandcamp.com/album/the-cosmic-longing-of-an-artificial-soul )
Here are some snippets:

"Very interesting! listening now"

"Good variation and surprised as it was layered and had good build up. Haven't heard a hard track like number 4 for a long time. Brings back good memories and at one stage sounded like an OFortuna remix"

"When I read this post I was expecting the music to be bad but this actually did sound like real techno so congrats for that."

"This was quality work."

"Ha that’s wicked! Waves from Dead by Dawn/VFM crew. Marc A would love this."

"Good job on the album."

"Interesting project! I am only vaguely familiar with the hardcore side of techno (I only own a Terrordome comp from 20+ yrs ago) so if you claimed this was made in the 90s as a concept album about future AI, I would believe you. It sounds legit to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment