Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Monday, January 15, 2024

Doomcore Records Pod Cast 067


Doomcore Records Pod Cast 067 - Clakbastard - Emergency Sucks

A new set by Clakbastard! And we think it's one of his best yet.
Again mixing old and new tracks, harder and more technoid stuff, as well as music from a variety of genres.
And the thread is once more a certain feeling, emotion, philosophy: dark, gloomy, ecstatic, relentless, haunted.
Like being at a rave at Sunday morning 8 am after 10 hours of dancing and caffeine and darkness.

Tracklist:
Cyborg Unknown - Year 2001 (In The Beginning) 
The Mover - No Next Day (Remastered 2018)
Collision - Witches Dance (About Kaos remix)
Umwelt-Dominator
Tripped - Creepy Bacon
D.A.V.E The Drummer-Social Network steal your soul
"Kilbourne" - Temple of Kom Ombo 
Tripped - Mister Fluffybutt
Somniac One - MNDKNTRL
[KRTM] feat. Thrasher - Placebo
Fifth Era - Untitled 
Tripped - Fat Load
Cassie Raptor - Interdiction de danser
Dr Macabre - Kiss My Entire Ass
Kilbourne - Society Scandal
New Hedonism-Hysterical Agony
WZX_O - NeoRave
We have arrived (Aphex Twin QQT Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment