Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Friday, August 18, 2023

lAibyrinth - new project regarding AI, music, techno, and more

Announcing the start of a new project.


Researching and exploring the world of AI, and it's limitless possibilities, especially relating to music, fiction, poetry, and other forms of media.

For example, you can find AI-generated Cyberpunk short stories here, Hardcore Techno poetry, prompts to run a Twin Peaks inspired interactive fiction game, and much, much more.

Associated with the The Hardcore Overdogs e-zine and Omnicore Records.

No comments:

Post a Comment