Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Sunday, August 13, 2023

Dream Diary: Dream #99

I had the idea to re-activate my dream diary. Here is my first new entry.

Dream #99

I dreamt that I went to the balcony, and saw that my bicycle was there. I had no clue how my bike ended up being on my balcony!
But, I thought, if it's here already, I might as well ride into the sky on it. So I went on my bike, started pedaling, and began to fly through the air.
It was a lot of fun to ride my bike around in the sky. After a while I began to pack up speed, and went up, up above, straight into the stratosphere, and then into space.
I left earth's orbit behind, and started to travel between the stars on my bike. Eventually, I was joined by other cyclists, who rode along with me.
They sure looked very human, but I didn't know if they were interstellar bike enthusiasts from earth, just like me, or humanoid aliens who enjoyed a good galactic bike run, too!
We had an awesome time racing our bikes through space, and passed by a lot of planets, star systems, nebulas, and so on.
Then I woke up!

No comments:

Post a Comment