Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Doomcore Records Pod Cast 053


Doomcore Records Pod Cast 053 - Clakbastard - DéGOMé

Another very competent set by Clakbastard, full of doom, horror, and haunting sounds. A variety of genres, such as Techno, Doomcore, Industrial, all tied together by mixing the feel of 90s rave euphoria with more modern and twisted sounds.

Tracklisting:

Lost In Material - Xuki
Keith Carnal - Ape Shit Crazy
The Mover - Nightflight (Remastered 2017)
Tripped - Complain Campaign (Bring Me To The Rave)
Somniac One - Junkyard Shift
Tripped - Turbulence
Neurocore - All Or Nothing
CRY.NN - Mesmerize Me
[KRTM] - Albino
Lørenzø Cøluccia - Cursed Temple
Starving Insect & Catscan - The Rainmaker
Meagashira - End of Line
Somniac One - The Grand Awokening
James F - Damning Us To Hell
Perc & Million - Rotopod
Vishscale - Forgive Me For The Bastard That I Am
Frankie Bones - Visit Me In Kings County (Unreleased DMT Trip Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment