Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Saturday, July 17, 2021

State of Agony

Out now! A compilation for the revolution in Colombia!

"state of agony was born as a call for help before the world in order to communicate, manifest and show what for a long time has been engendering fear, hatred, death, panic and terror in the fields, sidewalks, municipalities and now in the main cities of the country.

Our fighting voice is raised through the counterculture, music, art and collective union to proclaim the indignation, the repudiation of the state and the armed forces that systematically repress, threaten the life and freedom of the people, shedding blood and violating the human rights.

For the above reasons and for more reasons we turn to the power of noise, hardcore, punk, metal, rap and music that protests against fascism and all kinds of government."

No comments:

Post a Comment