Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Tribute Mix To Gangstar Toons Industry

Gangstar Toons Industy is a legendary Hardcore label from France that started in the mid 90s. They were true pioneers and set the groundwork for now well-accepted methods in Hardcore tracks, such as fusing Extreme Metal guitars with Rap samples and heavy kickdrums. As well as pushing the BPMs faster and faster.

In this, and other ways, GTI was very influential for genres like Speedcore, Terror, Breakcore, and, of course, French Hardcore. But, even more than this, the tracks usually were so extraordinarily clever in their ideas and structures.

So, lean back, turn on this mix, and get blasted by the sheer extremism of this sound.

Tracklisting:

01. Yazoo
02. Eraze
03. Rock'n'Roll
04. Dark Warrior
05. Paris N-Y
06. GTI 003 B3
07. Gabber Dub
08. GTI 005 B1
09. Boarding Time
10. 666 = 1
11. Street Fighter
12. Bulldozer
13. Sweet And Fast
14. Camel (Class-A Mix)
15. LKJ System
16. GTI 004 B2
17. LKJ Sisters
18. Uzinart
19. GTI 003 B2
20. 000
21. GTI 005 B2
22. Mistick

https://hearthis.at/lowentropy/low-entropy-tribute-mix-to-gangstar-toons-industry/

No comments:

Post a Comment