Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Thursday, December 21, 2023

Low Entropy 2023 Wrap

Dear Diary,
This year it came to my knowledge that there are people out there that are simping for my music (I know it because they told me). This was quite astonishing. I never suspected this to be the case.

Arguably, it might be preferable if people were simping for me instead of simping for my tracks, but yeah, I guess this is still quite flattering.
And I guess as well that this example is good enough to show how utterly bizarre and strange 2023 was for the world, for me, and for my music production.

Thus I conclude the wrap right away, right now and right here.
Until next year!

Your's truly,
L.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment