Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Friday, December 1, 2023

90s Underground Hardcore Techno Resources and Information Archive

Due to its opaque and tenebrous nature, the world of Hardcore Techno has always been hard to explore and apprehend. Information can be difficult to come by, there is very little documentation available. Interviews, biographies, communiques, and other material that could throw some light on matters is very rare indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment