Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Doomcore Records listening party

The Doomcore 200 listening party was a huge success!
So we're trying to establish a bit of a regular date for our listening parties - weekly, on a Tuesday evening.
So come plentiful, in order to kick off this series of listening parties, because your response shows us whether we really should go on with this!

As the year comes to as close as well, we decide to look back a bit, right into the past of Doomcore Records:
7 tracks from past releases that serve as "An Introduction To Doomcore Records".
All styles that are generally present on Doomcore Records are represented here, too: Doomcore, Techno, Industrial Hardcore, Oldschool, Slowcore, Experimental, and everything else! 

So come to the listening party - and, as usual, join the chat room for beats&snacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment