Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Thursday, July 27, 2023

The Duel


Out now on Ende! Slowcore, Extratone, Acid, Drone tracks, and more.

Info from the label:

(ENDE506) Low Entropy and Darkblack XIII - The Duel

Low Entropy and Darkblack XIII join forces to produce an album of melancholic and varied doomcore and hardcore.

Featuring tracks from both producers and remixes of each other's work by other producers and each other.

The album mixes harsh noise with lush, modular synth produced doomcore and hardcore. With some tracks being very straight down the line hardcore and some being more esoteric and abstract.

It's not recommended for UFC watching, crossbreed loving gym selfies.More for fans of the old Kotzaak or Skullblower. Early Thunderdome gabber where the music could still be melodic or feature beautiful soundscapes.

MORE LOW ENTROPY:

MORE DARKBLACK XIII:

No comments:

Post a Comment