Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Early Terror Mix


Doomcore Records Pod Cast 051 - Nikaj - Early Terror Mix

Oldschool Hardcore, Gabber, Terror and Speedcore Mix by Nikaj

Harsh, ruthless and without mercy.

Tracklist:

01. Syndicate - Lower Level(Fist 001 jummy)
02. Nasenbluten - 60 Minute Egg(Deadgirl 001)
03. Secret Squirrel - X Men
04. Nasenbluten - Skullbash
05. The Speed Freak - Unknown
06. Joey Jupitur - Omega 9 
07. P.Server - Metal Position
08. Sarin Assault - Outer_Limit
09. Phonic - Strawberry
10. Taciturne - Haematopan
11. Laurent Ho - Tactile Corp (185)
12. Doc Gringo - Untitled
13. Delirium - Anyway I Want It To
14. Rob Gee - Gabberkeisen
15. MICROPOINT - Human Freak Box
16. Frazzbass feat. The Horrorist - Zerschlagen (The Speed Freak)
17. NATAS - Interview At 2000
18. Igor - Talking About God (208 B.C.)
19. The Destroyer - Total Hate
20. Traffik - Uninvited
21. Clash Of The Titans - X-Calibur Dub - Playing With The Trigger
22. Rage Reset - Feel This
23. Goetia - 1-2-3
24. G.T.I. - 004 Camel??
25. Shitsplitter - Strap You Down
26. Skullblower - Untitled
27. Frazzbass - Arkanoid
28. Amiga Shock Force - Mass Appeal Madness
29. Epsilon - white dust taste

No comments:

Post a Comment