Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Monday, April 24, 2023

Nasa



Omnicore Records is proud to announce the latest release from Mikmoog titled "Nasa", an album that features 11 tracks of Techno with influences of Hardcore, Oldschool, Hardtek, and elements of Detroit Techno, Acid, and even Trance.

The album is characterized by its creative and groovy sound, with hard-hitting kicks that make it ideal for the dancefloor. Mikmoog has done a remarkable job in infusing different styles into their music, resulting in a unique listening experience that is both enjoyable and captivating.

One of the standout tracks on the album is "Nasa", which features a futuristic vibe and infectious rhythms that are sure to get people moving. The other tracks on the album are equally impressive, showcasing Mikmoog's talent in crafting dynamic soundscapes that are engaging and stimulating.

Definitely worth a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment