Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

CL4KB@ST4RD


And another new set by CL4KB@ST4RD!
Once more, he skillfully weaves an eclectic set of tracks and styles together; Techno, Doomcore, Industrial, Acid...
And, again, this is definitely something for nights full of strobes, fog, and hammering bassdrums in your local club, basement, or any type of underground hole.
Have a listen!

Doomcore Records Pod Cast 046 - CL4KB@ST4RD - Fuck 49.3 & Policestate

Tracklisting:

[KRTM] - I Need You
Somniac One - Dad Bodies Everywhere
Tripped - Y THO
Rave Creator - Me The Master
3 Phase Feat. Dr. Motte - Der Klang Der Familie
JØËL - Crip walk
Marc Acardipane - The House Of E
[KRTM] - Facepie
Marc Acardipane -Tainted Blood
Somniac One - Hard Synths '92
Cassie Raptor - Fire Dance With Me
Gyko - Mother F'cking Breakbeat
Mooses on Acid - Wicked
Hysterical Agony NEW HEDONISM
Somniac One As Mother Mary - Silent Prayers
Tripped - Trouser Snakes
Rave Creator - A New Mind (Mix-B)
Cyborg Unknown - Return of the Cyborg Unknown
Torgull - Forget Facts
Somniac One - Electronic Dance Music
LEMANE - Angry People
Vladislav Furs & Brutalismus 3000 - No Sex with Cops
Sifres - Solid Base
KT-KLIZM - Résistance Sonore
Taciturne - Go Ahead (Make My Day)

https://hearthis.at/doomcorerecords/doomcore-records-pod-cast-046-cl4kbst4rd-fuck-49.3-policestate/

No comments:

Post a Comment