Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Experiments Of Doom


Over the 10 years that Doomcore Records existed so far, there were many tracks released on the label that were not strictly "Doomcore", or "Industrial Hardcore", or even "Techno".
This is a collection of such tracks from the ever-so-extensive Doomcore Records archives.
Electro, Acid, Breaks, Industrial (Not Hardcore!), Minimalism, Dark Ambient, Spoken Weird (sic), Noize, and, most of all, strange and bizarre Experiments of Electronic sounds beyond categorizations.
And, of course, always doomed, dark, bleak, and twisted.
15 artists, 19 tracks, and a runtime of 1 hour and 40 minutes.
Enjoy - if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment