Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Monday, January 23, 2023

Emerald Planet Story

I recently posted the music video to my track "Emerald Planet". The video is partly inspired by a dream a fan told me about 15 years ago, a dream that he had after listening to Emerald Planet. As the video is mostly made up of a sort of confusing onslaught of images, I thought I should write its story down.
The story of the video is as follows:

First we see the night sky, space, a field of stars. Then a rocket on a launch pad. The rocket lifts off, leaves Earth's atmosphere. It flies through space, passes by other planets.
Then the Emerald Planet comes in sight.
The rocket approaches the Emerald Planet, lands on it. An astronaut exits the rocket and begins to explore the planet.
Suddenly he encounters an alien life form!
He is shocked and frightened at first, but also curious.
The alien woman telepathically communicates that there is no danger on the Emerald Planet.
They get along fine, understand each other well, and realize they like each other. They dance, and, ahem, smooch a bit.
The astronaut returns to the rocket. He lifts off and flies into space. In space, he gets out of the rocket one more time and waves to the alien. She waves back. Both are happy.
He travels on in his spaceship, and we see a view of stars and space again.
The end! Or is it?

Hope you enjoyed the story, and the video, a bit!

Link to the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN83vn1jVZs

No comments:

Post a Comment