Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Thursday, December 15, 2022

Yuck Foo



After more than 3 years, Soulkeeper finally returns to our label family - this time on Omnicore Records - joining forces with Morgana and Rodericks Eind.
Omnicore is the label for all styles of Hardcore and music, and with the release here, it really shows this - because these are some very varied sound experiments.
Ranging from abstract Doomtechno, to Braindance influenced Industrial Hardcore, Oldschool Gabber, desolate Rhythm'n'Noise, aggressive shouting Crossbreed - you want it, we got it!
Well produced, full of ideas, creativity, cleverness - something for your mind + your body!
So, without further ado, here we go (again).


No comments:

Post a Comment