Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Friday, December 2, 2022

The Speedcore Anthology


An anthology of Speedcore tracks produced by me when I was part of the early Speedcore scene, mid-90s to the mid-2000s years.
High BPMs up to 1000 and beyond, lots of noises, lots of samples.
Some productions are on the Ravecore side, some funny and more like parodies, some are dark and gloomy, and some just sheer noise terror.
A lot of these tracks had been released on vinyl back in the days by labels like Blut, Black Monolith or Widerstand, and have become collector items.
Others were more rare and obscure, or even unreleased.
But almost all of my main productions in the Speedcore genre of that era should be here.
And, as a bonus track, one newer production is included.
So, braze yourself for some speedy tracks, and enjoy this release!

No comments:

Post a Comment