Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Space Invaded


Ohrdohrböhrer with a release on Omnicore Records! This is Acidcore, Oldschool-flavored, with steel-plated bassdrums, killer percussion, a huge variety of sounds, bleeps, FX, powerful, brooding synths...
Creating a truly surreal, futuristic, flashback, out of this world atmosphere - "Space Invaded" for real.
Also some more tranquil, calm (relatively speaking) tracks are added.
If you're into the old, or new, rough Acid sound - here you go!
Lucid Dreamcore that feeds your head.

https://doomcorerecords.bandcamp.com/album/space-invaded

Artwork (c) 2022 by Mattia Travaglini Artworks
mattia-travaglini-artworks.myspreadshop.it
contact (mattiadesigner@gmail.com)

Omnicore 17

No comments:

Post a Comment