Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Plinn 1518


Plinn 1518 returns to Slowcore Records! And what a return it is - very noizy, very experimental Slowcore madness. This is a extremely Industrial release, bordering on Noize, Breaks, even Speedcore. Slow rhythms, pauses, drones, abstract sounds... very introspect, calm, but also unsettling, unnerving.
7 tracks around 120 BPM. A powerful, bleak trip. Far away from the usual Hardcore, Gabber, or even Doomcore formulas. And we can hear the spirit of the French Hard sound of the past and present here.
A new chapter in the world of Slowcore!

Plinn 1518 - Prisoner Of A Drop Of Morning Dew

1. The Brain Destroyer
2. The Riot Of Demonical Rot
3. Le Broyeur A Sample
4. Le Royaume Du Leviathan
5. Uptempoo
6. Le Visage Du Lepreu Dans Ma Télévision Quand J'avais Cinq Ans
7. Torture Par L'hypnose

Slowcore Records 17

No comments:

Post a Comment