Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Librarium & Bohemian


Librarium (who you should know by his releases on Doomcore Records under his old moniker ZornusMaximus) returns to Doomcore Records and joins forces with Bohemian (known from the Doomcore Records Pod Cast)!
What we got here is an EP of 6 killer tracks in between Techno, Industrial Hardcore and Doomcore (plus one track with an almost Disco-like influence). Mind grinding dark atmospheres underscored by tough-as-nails beats that will provide a challenge to your subwoofer - and to dancefloors!
Well thought-out music, complex, ace production values, what else could you want?
So get your hands on some harrowing Techno tracks - and head straight to this release!

Tracklisting:

Librarium & Bohemian - Attention (Doomcore Records 181)

1. The Child
2. Murdered Me
3. Turtles
4. Discoball 88
5. IDDQD
6. Let's Rock

https://doomcorerecords.bandcamp.com/album/attention

No comments:

Post a Comment