Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Thursday, June 30, 2022

DJ Asylum


Doomcore Records Pod Cast 026 - DJ Asylum

A new pod cast for Doomcore Records by Scotland's own DJ Asylum.
This is exactly the type of mixes we were hoping to release! Hard-as-nails electronic music with shattering drums, manic adrenaline fueled rhythms and darkened visions.
Stylistically somewhere in between Techno, Acid, Doomcore and Industrial Hardcore, this mix features a mixture of classic tracks from the 90s and newer outings.
Fire up your sound system, turn up the volume, and go insane to some headstrong sounds!

Tracklisting:

Trust True - AAIRAA
Bootymaster Entropy - Thick Thighs Save Lives
DJ Headwound - Jesus Wept
Moth - Igineci
Xcereus9 - Warfare
DJ Headwound - Kenopsia
Garrison9 - Deicide
Goio - Basic Needs
I Hate Models - Spreading Plague
Jorg & Nøus - Feel the Agony
Tripped - AAA
Koenig Cylinders - 99.9
Mechanism - Destroying Angel
Fly By Wire - Last Voyage
Choose - Slowgan
Formalities - Condensation
Somatic Responses - Axon
Gangsta Traxx - Bang! You're Dead
DJ Asylum - Not Insane (2021 Mix)

https://hearthis.at/doomcorerecords/doomcore-records-pod-cast-026-dj-asylum/

No comments:

Post a Comment