Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Raw And Alt Mixes


These are alternative and / or raw mixes to some of my tracks. Like most producers, I often end up making different mixdowns of a track, than choosing one to be the "final" one; and then years later, I listen to a discarded or raw mix again and think, "hmm, maybe that would have been the better option" - it is sometimes just the "rawness" of a mixdown that makes it interesting. Also sometimes I just change a mixdown into a more way out one and keep it.

So here are some of these alternative mixes; maybe mostly interesting to die-hard collectors, but I think worth a listen anyway, as they show a different path and way of doing music.

Tracklisting:

01. Symphony Of Creative Destruction (Doomcore Mix Raw) 07:18
02. Future Children (Mix 2) 08:15
03. Megadoom 07:14
04. A Billion Tears (Hardcore Stomp) (First Raw Mix) 06:09
05. Shine Brida - I Play God (Low Entropy Remix) (First Raw Mix) 05:07
06. Doomcore Girl (Original Mix) 04:14
07. Marbled (First Raw Mix) 07:56
08. A Billion Tears (Techno Stomp) (First Raw Mix) 06:09
09. Alucard Doomcore (English Version) (Version 2) 05:55
10. In Your Grave (Hardcore Mix) (Alternate Version) 05:08
11. Hardcore Never Dies (Original Version) 06:28
12. The Nature Of A Raver (Alternate Version) 03:52
13. Vocoder Core (Alternate Mix) 04:40
14. Redeemed By Hatred (Alternate Version) 06:06
15. Magic (Version 3) 06:13
16. We Come In Peace (New Extended Raw Edit) (Warning - High Frequencies) 07:42
17. Métal Hurlant (Doomcore Overload First Raw Edit) 06:13

No comments:

Post a Comment