Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

History Of Hamburg Hardcore

A History Of Hamburg Hardcore Mix for Paynomindtous

Re-upload.

Mix I made for the webzine / crew Paynomindtous showcasing some important records in the 90s days of the Hamburg Hardcore Scene; tracks that were played at parties in this city, made by Hamburg artists, or labels. Trying to create a small glimpse of how the Hamburg Hardcore scene looked, felt - and especially sounded - in these past days.

The mix was originally made to accompany a Hamburg Hardcore feature by Paynomindtous, which can be found here:

https://paynomindtous.it/low-entropy-history-hamburg-hardcore/

Tracklisting:

01. Somatic Responses - Missile Test

02. Nordcore G.M.B.H. - Hölle Part 2

03. Lord Nord - W.O.R.M. UP

04. Lord Nord - snowman

05. Somatic Responses - Particle Accelerator

06. Amiga Shock Force - Blood

07. Amiga Shock Force - Distortion

08. Christoph De Babalon - Meet Fate

09. Paul Snowden - 12 Gauge

10. Taciturne - Haematopan

11. Eradicator - Used Against Us (Remix)

12. Eradicator - Distorted

13. Auto-Psy - If

14. Auto-Psy - Neutron

15. No Name - Koma

16. Fields Of Defacement - Urticated

17. Trash Enemy H.Q. - Pestilence

18. Taciturne - In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Lucifer Excelsi

19. R.A.W. - Cold War Memory Nightmare

20. I-F - Torment

21. Taciturne - Den Toten (97 Hammel Rmx)

22. Unit Moebius - Lange Leun

No comments:

Post a Comment