Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Monday, April 12, 2021

Tribute To Narcotic Network Recordings


Narcotic Network Recordings was a sublabel of Planet Core Productions, focusing on Electro and strange Ambient experiments. With Miro's output on this label, I think one can hear a Lory D and generally "sound of rome" influence, but also of course the trademark Miro sounds with dark, haunting melodies and synths worthy of a Kotzaak record - but, of course, with an Electro twist this time. Marc's outing on this label are as excellent as one would expect, with a heavy dose of The Mover atmosphere, somewhere inbetween Techno, Acid and sonic experimentation.
This label also saw the release of the track "Destination - Nowhere", a bittersweet symphony composed by Miro, which would fit well as a soundtrack to the most depressive (or redeeming?) movie.
A label for some of the most extraordinary tracks by PCP.

Due to the complicated rhythms of the tracks, this set was tough to mix, so please excuse any minor errors :)

Tracklisting:

1. Frozen - Into The Light
2. The Mover - Track Three
3. Frozen - The Forest
4. The Mover - Track One
5. Frozen - Out Of The Light
6. The Mover - Track Two
7. Destination - The Trip
8. The Mover - Track Four
9. Frozen - Soul Saver
10. Destination - Nowhere

No comments:

Post a Comment