Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Thursday, March 17, 2022

Wasteland Winds


To be honest; we listen to a lot of music; and we listen to a lot of Hardcore and Doomcore. And it's rare that something still surprises us. But this release did; this is really something else!
A master of Doomcore joins efforts with a master of Industrial Hardcore. And the result is killer combination, a new sound that feels like it is so much ahead. Conveying powerful emotions and spirit.
Definitely a step forward in the evolution of Dark and Hard music.
But listen to and hear it for yourself!

Bazer & Der Cherep - Wasteland Winds

1. Bad Time Begins 04:45
2. Bang Dat Shit 05:00
3. Wasteland Winds 05:08
4. Eternal Darkness 04:18

https://doomcorerecords.bandcamp.com/album/wasteland-winds

No comments:

Post a Comment