Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Monday, March 21, 2022

Sunlight Bar Lover


A massive release from France is here!
Slowcore Records is the label for all slower Techno and Hardcore styles. While, for example, the Low Entropy releases showcase slower Doomcore, or other releases also showcase slower Industrial Hardcore, this release is about a more experimental approach to slow and hard electronic music.
Low tempo Hardcore meets influences of Dub, French (instrumental) Hip Hop, Noize, and a heavy dose of old and new Tekno and Free Party elements.
So, if you are bold enough to hear something new in Slowcore, take a look at this release!

Lkpas - Sunlight Bar Lover (Slowcore Records 14)

1. Hello 07:43
2. Down (Version 1) 03:49
3. Rock You 02:00
4. Rage Raze 04:53
5. Downtempo 04:04
6. NDE 03:09
7. Down (Version 666) 01:56
8. End 04:31

https://doomcorerecords.bandcamp.com/album/sunlight-bar-lover

No comments:

Post a Comment