Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Thursday, January 6, 2022

Slowcore Mix


Now online: A special Slowcore mix I did for the Examine Archive. Only the roughest and slowest tracks! ~63 BPM. Check it!

Tracklisting:

01. Low Entrooy - Nobody Is Ever Free (Slowcore Mix)
02. Meta-Morph - Temple Of Divinity (Revisited)
03. Low Entropy - Falling Angels (Nights Of Doom)
04. Low Entropy - In Your Grave
05. Meta-Morph - On A Mission From God
06. Low Entropy - I Dive
07. Low Entropy - Beyond Life And Death
08. Meta-Morph - Doomicide
09. Meta-Morph - Burst Into Fire (Slowcore Mix)
10. Meta-Morph - Birth Of Icy Andromeda
11. Low Entropy - Funeral Doomcore
12. Low Entropy - When Metal Hits The Drum
13. Low Entropy - Creeping Doom

No comments:

Post a Comment