Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Enquinconce


Omnicore Records presents the debut release of Enquinconce. And it's a killer debut!
7 tracks of Hardcore and Techno; fused with Acid, Oldschool, Trance elements. A real Ravecore release again.
Aptly combining modern and 90s sounds.
So, Hardcore and Techno heads, give it a listen!

Omnicore 03

Enquinconce - Der Anfang

1. BMseq1
2. 2000a (Jungle Ver)
3. Avessé3f
4. Pression
5. 1000a
6. Tom's Diner
7. Sans Titre

https://doomcorerecords.bandcamp.com/album/der-anfang

No comments:

Post a Comment