Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Spokee Scari Hardcore Mix

My Spooktober and Halloween mix.
Dark, monster and horror themed Techno, Hardcore,
Speedcore and Breakcore tracks from the 1990s.
So close your doors and windows, turn off the lights, turn up your speakers, and most importantly:
be afraid!

Tracklisting:

01. The Possesed - Manipulator (Intro)
02. Frozen - Out Of The Light
03. The Mover - Nightflight (Nonstop 2 Kaos)´
04. Tanochinjaii - Fallen Angel
05. Freez-E-Style - Enter The Gates Of Darkness
06. Reign - Light & Dark (The Next Dimension)
07. Neuroviolence - Baal
08. Biochip C - Fucking Evil
09. Metatron - Mark Of The Beast
10. Black Blood - Hinter Dem Vorhang Der Dunkelheit
11. Infarct - The Anti-Christ
12. Deadly Buda - Ghostdance 95
13. Nordcore GMBH - Dead Man
14. Sonic Overkill - I'll be Watching You Die
15. Disciples Of Belial - Sell Your Soul to The Devil
16. Jack Lucifer - Endless Horrors
17. Eradicator - Brujeria
18. Ec8or - 666
19. Alec Empire - We All Die
20. The Possesed - Manipulator
21. Christoph De Babalon - Babylon 90210
22. Dr. Macabre - Voodoo Nightmare
23. Taciturne - In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi

https://hearthis.at/lowentropy/low-entropy-spookee-scari-hardcore-mix-halloween-2021/

No comments:

Post a Comment