Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Friday, October 8, 2021

Doomcore in the 1980s

Proto-Doomcore music.
I did two tribute sets to dark and electronic music in the 80s.



Tracklisting:

1. the actor - le champ d'honneur
2. der eiserne vorhang - hassen
3. neon - boxes
4. no more - suicide commando (demo version)
5. ende shneafliet - communication
6. mikael diser - min vaen porslinshundens vaen
7. Ppul celan muench rosenwinkel - zaehle die mandeln
8. suicide - long talk
9. gelatinous citizen - rhythm of industry
10. stephan eicher - noise boys song
11. bene gesserit - mickey, please
12. inertia - the screen
13. inertia - submarine

Part 2 of the tributes.


Tracklisting:

1. cold in the head - corrida humaine
2. executive slacks - 30 years
3. solid space - 10th planet
4. nine circles - twinkling stars
5. nine circles - whats there left
6. ende shneafliet - mein gänschen
7. nocturnal emissions - rusty shells
8. schalkreis wassermann - sex ist out, ich bin geklont
9. kein mensch - kein mensch
10. mittageisen - erinnerung
11. cargo cultus - stick at no scruples
12. a popular history of sign - crowds
13. class action - blast off
14. ian boddy - living in a ritual

No comments:

Post a Comment