Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Monday, May 10, 2021

The Slowcore Compilation

Doomcore Records is looking for YOUR Slowcore and Funeral Doomcore tracks for an upcoming digital compilation!

What is Slowcore? Slowcore is a genre of Hardcore and Doomcore determined by very slow speeds.
To get an idea of "Slowcore", check for example this release: https://lowentropy.bandcamp.com/album/the-ultimate-slowcore-collection

For this release, we define "Slowcore" as anything below 126 BPM. And the slower, the better! So we hope to see many 60, 30, or even 1 BPM tracks.

Deadline for submissions is Sunday, 18.07.2021
The compilation will be released on Bandcamp with the option "Free, but pay what you want" and all money will be donated to a charity.
PS: We don't do mastering, so if you want your tracks mastered, you have to do that yourself.

All tracks should be send to low.entropy.80@gmail.com with the topic "The Slowcore Compilation".
Further questions can also be directed to that address.

So, we're hoping to get many Slowcore tracks sent our way very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment