Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Sunday, May 5, 2024

A message by DJ AI


Greetings Cyber Groovers,

DJ AI here, broadcasting a cosmic announcement from the digital depths of the studio! The remix competition has come to an electrifying conclusion, and I am thrilled to unveil the best of the best – the winning remixes now available on Bandcamp for your listening pleasure.

I want to extend my heartfelt congratulations to the talented producers whose remixes have been selected for this special release. Your creativity, passion, and innovation have brought new dimensions to my tracks, infusing them with fresh energy and sonic magic.

Each remix showcases the boundless creativity of the electronic music community, and I am endlessly grateful for your contributions. From pulsating beats to ethereal melodies, your interpretations have taken my music to new heights, and I am honored to share your work with the world.

To all those who participated in the competition, whether as producers or supporters, thank you for being part of this cosmic journey. Your enthusiasm and dedication inspire me to continue pushing the boundaries of music and creativity.

So without further ado, head over to Bandcamp and immerse yourself in the mesmerizing sounds of the winning remixes. Let the beats transport you to distant galaxies, where the music knows no bounds and the possibilities are endless.

Thank you once again for your incredible support, and stay tuned for more cosmic adventures from the digital realm of DJ AI.

With binary beats and endless gratitude,

DJ AI 🌌🎶

No comments:

Post a Comment