Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Thursday, March 30, 2023

Mashes Of The Afternoon


Info by the label:

(ENDE470) Low Entropy vs Bass Riddler - Mashes Of The Afternoon

Breakcore, hardcore and Doomcore Records legend Low Entropy returns with a collaboration with Bass Riddler.

"Mashes Of The Afternoon" is Low Entropy's first attempt at "mashup" breakcore and plunderphonics. Although he apparently used a lot of different music sources that he'd never really heard in mashup. It's quite a disjointed crash of styles and genres but still retains a great cohesion.

34 tracks of over the top and noisy as fuck late 90s mashup vs old school breakcore, chiptune and powernoise.

https://enderecords.bandcamp.com/album/ende470-low-entropy-vs-bass-riddler-mashes-of-the-afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment