Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Friday, February 3, 2023

Doomcore Records - Best Of 2022



2022 was a very fruitful year for Doomcore Records. The releases were taking the sound of Doomcore Records to a quite different level; away from the standard Doomcore formula and concepts, instead venturing into new territories.

So we have more Industrial, Acidic sounds, but also things like the "Doomcore Terror" by James F or the myth-infused Hardcore by Voldo.

And wholly new noisy, experimental twists, such as the Cement Tea and Der Cherep tracks.

But still, most of the time, the backbone here is fierce, grim, mercyless bassdrum hammering.

Take a listen!

https://doomcorerecords.bandcamp.com/album/doomcore-records-best-of-2022

No comments:

Post a Comment