Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Monday, September 12, 2022

The Hardcore Primer

"The Hardcore Primer - An Extensive Guide To 90s Underground Hardcore Techno Labels And Artists"

This is an e-book which I published in 2021. In it, I try to give some history, infos, trivia and background stories to a lot of well-known, as well as obscure (or both!), labels and artists of the 90s Hardcore scene.

It has now been updated with some additional chapters.

No comments:

Post a Comment