Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Friday, May 13, 2022

A Light In A Dark Place


Another new Slowcore Records release, this time by Low Entropy.
Slow music all over the map here, with hints of Doomcore, Oldschool, Techno, Acid...
And of course a high dose of dark ambiance.
All underlined by grinding, pounding, crushing Slowcore beats. Sometimes almost dance-y, at other times just pure distortions and noise.
11 Tracks between 55 and 110 BPM.
So if you're in for an evil but nice Slowcore treat, head right over here!
Trying to shine a light in a dark place.

Low Entropy - A Light In A Dark Place (Slowcore Records 16)

01. Shine On (Short Mix) (55 BPM)
02. Interplanetary Travel 1 (100 BPM)
03. Alucard Doomcore (100 BPM)
04. Diseased Tracks 5 (110 BPM)
05. Nobody Is Ever Free (Slowcore Mix) (63 BPM)
06. On A Mission From God (63 BPM)
07. Aldebaran
08. Electronic 4 (100 BPM)
09. Nightsky (80 BPM)
10. There Is No Future (First Mix) (87 BPM)
11. Shine On (Extended Mix) (55 BPM)

https://doomcorerecords.bandcamp.com/album/a-light-in-a-dark-place

No comments:

Post a Comment