Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

If I Were A Rich Gabber


An Early Hardcore style track in 4 mixes, based on the traditional song "If I Were A Rich Man".
Influenced by 90s labels and artists like Mokum, Rotterdam Records, Neophyte...
Hardcore with a smile and an extra dose of cheese mixed with the ecstasy of the beats and sounds.
A new Gabber anthem!
There is a short mix, an extended mix with extra shenanigans, a "newstyle" mix in lower tempo, and a crazy vocal mix.
So, all that is left to say is: Ya ba dibba dibba dibba dibba dibba dibba dum!

Low Entropy - If I Were A Rich Gabber EP

1. If I Were A Rich Gabber (Extended) 08:46
2. If I Were A Rich Gabber (Dibba Dibba Dum) 03:36
3. If I Were A Rich Gabber (Newstyle Edit) 09:12
4. If I Were A Rich Gabber (Short) 06:21

No comments:

Post a Comment