Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Chionophobia

After four releases of Hardcore, Terror, and Brutal Rave, we now have something different on Omnicore Records - the label for *all* styles of music. Boreal, arctic Ambient by Zornusmaximus, who you should know from his Doomcore and Techno releases on our parent label.

This is dark, grim stuff, reminiscent of the plot of "The Thing" and similar movies. Seemingly, things go way wrong at a polar station, and chaos and gloom ensues.
Add to this top notch production values, with a clever execution, and a huge amount of reverberation, underscored with mysterious vocal snippets, and you get an overwhelming mixture of concept and sound.
If you associate happy times with wintry days - think again, and welcome to the fear of snow.

Omnicore 05

Zornusmaximus - Chionophobia

01. We Need To Tell Someone 01:00
02. The Generator's Out 05:06
03. Utility Room Access 06:04
04.´ Admin 05:15
05. CCTV Feed 04:08
06. Remember, Breathe 05:13
07. Eyewitness Account 04:44
08. The Hangar Encounter 06:06
09. The Tunnels 05:56
10. Zornusmaximus x Bohemian - The Fear Of Snow 06:24

No comments:

Post a Comment